Monday 9 November 2009

THE KING LIVES.....

Yeah, I know I know. Where've I been. What's been going on, why and where did I disappear too for so long. Well I've been re-grouping, re-cooping, re-thinking and re-negging on a lotta things.

1st of, RE-GROUPING. Pulling around me people that I needed close as I went into this cocoon. Doesn't this happen to you guys as well?? kinda just before the butterfly stage. Well anyways i needed that time to pull together. I lost a part of me as you know in what was an ended, (read as failed) relationship. And I guess, I lost a lot more than I bargained for, but more importantly, I'M BACK!!

RE-COOPING and RE-THINKING. on my motives for doing some of the things I've done. Wheter it still applies, and more over wheter some people still apply in the day to day goings on of my life. Like Madea says "sometimes you hang on to people that you should LET GO OFF"

Hence the RE-NEGGING. Some things to agree to and you realise, thats not for your benefit at all. and you need to be man enuff to SAY ENUFF!! Step off or even FUCK OFF!!

All hail....., the KING LIVES. (the bitch is back)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog for