Monday 28 September 2009

NIGHT OWLS


Was taken along with my new gal pal Dalila El-Arabi to a night shoot in central london. Very central london, Piccadilly circus in fact. Three models, an amazing make up artist in the presence of Miranda Tilley and a host of photographers as organized by photographic team of Carlo Nicora and Fabiana Zonca Nicora. The shoot was about the "Balenciaga Style", a midway between the futuristic and cyberpunk styles. As always I was on the run to somewhere else as well but even with time against me I was able to get some amazing shots form the first two locations I visited with them. It seems your always on the run in London. Who sleeps anymore. These are my Night Owls.

Photographers: Carlo Nicora, Fabiana Zonca Nicora, Petros, Dalila El-Arabi and RasConrad
Models: Susan Anesu, Kamil Al-Hinai, Kateryna Gregory
Makeup Artist: Miranda Tilley
Producer: Carlo Nicora
Creative Directors: Fabiana Zonca Nicora, Kamil Al-Hinai
Assistant: Etel Kameda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog for