Thursday 15 September 2011

HOW WAS YOUR NOTTING HILL 2011 ??!!!

The Notting Hill Carnival is over , 
Thames Festival is now a thing of the past. 
and as the costumes are packed away 
for next's year's re-invention..., 
the question is posed....




HOW WAS YOUR NOTTING HILL 2011?



Yeah, I wore three different costumes throughout the
festivals this year. So you KNOW 
I had a blast.

Here are a few images from the band I played with.



if you are unable to access this page via the link above, please copy and paste the URL below into your browser.




designed and produced 
by Ray Mahabir
for







1 comment:

  1. I had a fantastic Notting Hill 2011 Conrad! Gutted I couldn't make it to Thames cos I was moving house, but can't wait to don costume again and play mas with SiA next year!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog for