Friday 12 August 2011

TURNING YET ANOTHER CORNER...



there have been riots and revelations,  updates and upheavals, 
trials and tribulations and through it all we stand firm..., so why not me?




It's been quite some time since I've blogged, 
I think in a lotta ways my 'spirit' was broken.
But I am blessed with the most AMAZING  friends and family
and I am learning to better appreciate my faith
and to look at the little miracles that occur around me everyday
rather than waiting for signs in floods, or people walking on water.
The real test in not to walk on water or fly in the sky but to walk on the earth.
Somehow I have managed to pull through it all.


Now I look forward to letting go of the past, 
and looking towards the future.
Secure in the knowledge that even though I may NOT know what it [the future] will bring
that WHEREVER I end up, that is where 'I' will be.


'I' ..., that is myself..., 
pure, unadulterated and with no additives or preservatives...,
'I'  will be there.


Not 'I' , as I believe the would like me to be...
Not 'I' , as I think I should portray myself to the public...
Not 'I' , as someone skulking in corners and hiding in doorways...


 I AS IN ME. AS I AM WITH NO APOLOGIES.


For at the end of the day..., 
if we are true to ourselves, 


IS NOT HALF THE BATTLE WON ALREADY.


RC...


blessings









No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog for