Wednesday 3 March 2010

You mourn then you move on...

I was all set today to come to you guys to let you know all of what was gonna be happening for this month of MARCH, especially important for me as it is my birthday month. Now, I feel pretty much like an early morning soap opera doing LIFE AND DEATH in the same episode.


Today March 3rd, I celebrate the birthday's of over six(6) of my good friends. I celebrated a fellow photographers just two days ago. We collectively will come together for one of my model muses on Friday. My own birthday together with four(4) good friends on saturday and that's just this first week of MARCH.


Yet with all this, in the midst of all this celebration, last night I got the news of the death of an old friend. Someone who I didn't get the chance to say goodbye too. Someone who always had time for everyone, never took shit from anyone and who always stood out wherever they went. So while we take the time to celebrate the many birthdays that are coming our way this month, let us all (especially you my PISCEAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS) rememeber that in truth what we celebrate is not the years that have past, but the LIFE we continue to live and what we do with that gift of life.





RCP THOUGHT4TODAY - "YOU MOURN THEN MOVE ON". Whether it is death or disappointment. Take the time you need to acknowledge what you feel. Then pick yourself up and continue. Life is a journey, you'll never get where you want to if you stay in one place. Goodbye ole friend. We will miss you. (for LEON HAMILTON)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog for