Monday 21 September 2009

WHATS HAPPENING


Just a small chink in a otherwise clogged month, so i thought i would drop a line to say all the happenings.

Well i'm working closely with designer GAVIN PIERRE MEDFORD on a number of projects together. The most immediate being a video blog/ documentary that commences during LONDON FASHION WEEK 2009. It's really exciting and I'm loving the buzz of it. Gavin's great to collaborate with as well so he makes the experience of working with him a true pleasure. I'm taking in some shows, going to loads of the after parties and loving the EXCITEMENT that is LONDON FASHION WEEK.

Which is why some of my other projects have had to be shelved a bit.....,

blackˈmanˌkīnd :the exhibition
I'm doing this one totally on my own, so i had to shelve it in order to focus on the video we'ld be taking during fashion week.

Also an Illustrator is onboard for JUICYFRUIT!! Finally this baby of mine is gonna be coming to you, and guess what, it's gonna be even BIGGER and BETTER than I imagined. I got advise from some very experienced people and even better contacts (thanks JEH). When you get to come face to face with your idol to discuss your dreams it truly gives it wings. "Pooquie, you ain't seen nothing yet heheh."

Also the guys from PATTIE SHOP DIARIES have had nothing but good reviews from their showing in Decibel this month, and so that project is gearing up to go onto the next level.

ANOTHER RASCONRAD RANT is a lil' TWEET RADIO BIT I'm playing around with at the moment. I'm hoping to get my friend from BMK Terence McDonald Humprey on board for that one as well so we'll see where that goes.


SO GOOD THINGS ARE HAPPENING ALL ROUND PEOPLE.
Stay Tuned....,
and watch this space.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog for