Tuesday 21 July 2009

blackˈmanˌkīnd the exhibition

Monday, 13 July 2009

Just roughly three more weeks to go to the exhibition. Things are heating up nicely. I’m excited not just about this my first exhibiton here in the UK but also that I get to share the stage with such other prolific artists.

It is a great personal achievement to come from in front the camera to now move to working behind it. I feel empowered in the ability to give back to others what i learnt from being in front the camera. More so is my ability to empower so many young models coming to the fore. Once again i have to mention my new MUSE in the shape of upcoming model ZIM LELO (www.zimlelo.co.uk). I just decided to use some of the latest image si did of him for a limited time in the exhibition also.

See you guys at the opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog for