Thursday 23 July 2009

LOVING THE BLOGWORLD


Yeah i'm definitely loving the BLOGWORLD. Have signed up for quite a few so far. and wondering why i didn't link into this before. But seriously guys am i the only one that sometimes feels OVERWHELMED by the AMOUNT OF INFORMATION we assimilate daily?? I mean seriously, by the time i've answered my mail, updated facebook, done the necessary tweets, checked my fav blogs and done a few texts HALF THE DAY IS GONE. Hell i feel like i need an assistant just to wade through my correspondence. But still i can't be angry for were it not for ALL THESE there would be so much information about the world around me that i wouldn't be plugged into.

Still it does get hairy-scary sometimes.

Like the group 3CANAL said on their last album

"TOO MUCH INFORMATION"...., is it really a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog for