Tuesday 4 August 2009

THANKS TO ALL MY PEEPS


There are so many people to thank for making this happen, bear with me if in my excitement your name is not listed here. Know that you are held dear in my heart.

CHARLIE PI for extending me the opportunity and sticking by me even when I wanted to sit it out. PAUL JARVIS and IAN McINNES for allowing me space in the madness. ROI WILLIAMS for being more than just a friend, but a brother. The FAMILY: Denise, Pascall, Vincent, Dewayne, Mama Will and the Manor Park Crew: Karleen, Carlene, Jeanelle and Dion. My boys when blue Dale, Carlos, and Papa Joe.

My amazing models over the years, especially those featured in this exhibition.

The men: Marlon (my blue boy); the incomparable ‘X’; my first muse and cousin, Jose Carlos; the twins Mario & Patrick; Theo aka Becks; Chizedec my early fashion muse, my newest muse, model ZIM LELO and my source of inspiration for the feature section in this exhibiton, EARL STANDARD. Special thanks to my sole female featured, Kathy.

Special thanks also goes out to John and the crew from CONNECTION SOFTWARE and also Herbert and the gang from EDUCATED HORIZON. My printers: Jaspal and the team from PRONTO PRINTERS STRATFORD. Stewart of ADONIS ART GALLERY as well as Michael and the team of ADONIS LOUNGE. The quiet advice from the team of OFF-SHORE ENGINEER MAGAZINE. And especially to CHRISTOPHER (mi PAPO), who believed in me even when I didn’t believe in myself. Thank you. Thank you all.

RasConrad 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog for